About Me

My photo
I love to take pictures and after I purchased my first digital camera I took even more pictures. I currently have albums, slide carrousels and CDs full of of pictures that need to be organized and presented in some type of fashion. That is why I started digital scrapbooking. So far I have only done a few pages, but my plans are to do alot more. My camera is also great help in organizing the cards that I have made. I have taken pictures of all the cards and want to make albums that I can leave with prospective customers. I have also put these pictures on the internet so family across Canada can see them.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Banner

After doing some reading on the "how to's", I added a banner to my blog.

I am particularly proud of this picture, because I have joined together, two pictures that I took to make a panaramic view of the quarry wall. This is an old quarry nearby that has been made into a park with hiking trails. It is a beautiful park and one can take a picnic and spend a whole afternoon there. And since the quarry is on a hill, one can look across the whole city, right down to the shores of Lake Ontario.

I think my next blog projectwill be to add a slide show, if possible, on the right hand side of the screen, that will show my cards. Then I won't have to keep adding slide shows in the posts.

However, I hope to add one shortly showing our bathroom reno.

1 comment:

Godelieve said...

Fabulous picture in your header!