About Me

My photo
I love to take pictures and after I purchased my first digital camera I took even more pictures. I currently have albums, slide carrousels and CDs full of of pictures that need to be organized and presented in some type of fashion. That is why I started digital scrapbooking. So far I have only done a few pages, but my plans are to do alot more. My camera is also great help in organizing the cards that I have made. I have taken pictures of all the cards and want to make albums that I can leave with prospective customers. I have also put these pictures on the internet so family across Canada can see them.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fairy Step

I'm in love with step cards. I find the design of these cards, is a fantastic showcase that really highlights the image used.

This card turned out to be quite large, larger than I thought it was going to be, but I think my image fit perfectly on it. This is the first card I have done with this type of image and I am now anxious to do more. This fairy stamp set is one of a series of stamp sets that I purchased on a recent road trip to the States. I am kicking myself that I only bought the one and have since gone back for the other sets. As luck would have it, they were sold out. So another road trip is a necessity and the sooner the better. I would love to do a series of similar cards for each fairy in the series.


No comments: