About Me

My photo
I love to take pictures and after I purchased my first digital camera I took even more pictures. I currently have albums, slide carrousels and CDs full of of pictures that need to be organized and presented in some type of fashion. That is why I started digital scrapbooking. So far I have only done a few pages, but my plans are to do alot more. My camera is also great help in organizing the cards that I have made. I have taken pictures of all the cards and want to make albums that I can leave with prospective customers. I have also put these pictures on the internet so family across Canada can see them.

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year's

Well, it is hard to believe that another year has come and gone. Since my last post in October, time has just flown by with preparations for Christmas. Even though my children aren't little anymore, there still seems to be a ton of stuff to do during this time of year.

My goal for 2012 is to better organized.  I think I partially succeed with that goal last year with a lot more postings and I am going to try to do even better this year. With my middle son, Christopher getting married in the spring, life is going to be very busy for the next few months as wedding plans move ahead. I am looking forward to welcoming Sabrina into our family and have to tell you that she is a former scrapbooker and has recently had the opportunity to make a few cards.

So today while I have some time to myself (as the Rose Bowl parade is not on TV until tomorrow) I have designated today, the start of update my Blog Day. So here goes! I have cards to post, links to update, pictures to upload and more to add.   

No comments: