About Me

My photo
I love to take pictures and after I purchased my first digital camera I took even more pictures. I currently have albums, slide carrousels and CDs full of of pictures that need to be organized and presented in some type of fashion. That is why I started digital scrapbooking. So far I have only done a few pages, but my plans are to do alot more. My camera is also great help in organizing the cards that I have made. I have taken pictures of all the cards and want to make albums that I can leave with prospective customers. I have also put these pictures on the internet so family across Canada can see them.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Chris and Sabrina

Life is back to normal in our household.  My middle son Christopher married his sweetheart, Sabrina last weekend. With all the excitment and myraid of things to do before a wedding, I haven't posted on here for awhile. Hope you enjoy the video and the pictures taken by family and friends.

Chris & Sabrina's wedding video  (click on the link to open the video)


Bridesmaids & Mom
I now pronounce you 'husband and wife'
First kiss
Husband and wife
The whole Dyson clan


My husband, myself and our 3 children
Sabrina and our family
Me and Chris
Newly weds
The newly weds
Sabrina and Chris




Just as it says







No comments: