About Me

My photo
I love to take pictures and after I purchased my first digital camera I took even more pictures. I currently have albums, slide carrousels and CDs full of of pictures that need to be organized and presented in some type of fashion. That is why I started digital scrapbooking. So far I have only done a few pages, but my plans are to do alot more. My camera is also great help in organizing the cards that I have made. I have taken pictures of all the cards and want to make albums that I can leave with prospective customers. I have also put these pictures on the internet so family across Canada can see them.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Behind Every Successful Hobby...


Last June I made a few graduation cards and few birthday cards. Whenever, I had a chance during the summer and early fall, I searched the internet looking for card and stamping sites. I was looking for sites with pictures of cards on them for ideas as well as sites with information on various techniques and 'how to' insturctions. My internet favourites list grew and grew until it looked like a monster list out of control. However, I did find some great sites, two of which are http://lorilynn.bc2va.org and http://rubberstampsclub.com. The first web site has lots of galleries full of examples and the second website provides some great technical tips for new stampers, like myself.

No comments: