About Me

My photo
I love to take pictures and after I purchased my first digital camera I took even more pictures. I currently have albums, slide carrousels and CDs full of of pictures that need to be organized and presented in some type of fashion. That is why I started digital scrapbooking. So far I have only done a few pages, but my plans are to do alot more. My camera is also great help in organizing the cards that I have made. I have taken pictures of all the cards and want to make albums that I can leave with prospective customers. I have also put these pictures on the internet so family across Canada can see them.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Hooked on Stamping



Last spring, I was invited to a stamping party, and even though I wasn't quite sure what I was getting into and didn't want to spend a lot of money, I went. Well, after watching the demonstrator and making a couple of cards myself, I was caught, hook, line and sinker.






I started out small with only a few stamps and one package of cardstock and a few different color inks, and once I started making them, I was addicted to making cards. Included with this post are photos of some of the cards I have made.


No comments: