About Me

My photo
I love to take pictures and after I purchased my first digital camera I took even more pictures. I currently have albums, slide carrousels and CDs full of of pictures that need to be organized and presented in some type of fashion. That is why I started digital scrapbooking. So far I have only done a few pages, but my plans are to do alot more. My camera is also great help in organizing the cards that I have made. I have taken pictures of all the cards and want to make albums that I can leave with prospective customers. I have also put these pictures on the internet so family across Canada can see them.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Daisy Doo

Just having a little more fun with my doily die cut. Daisies have always been my favorite flower. They were my wedding bocquet. Over the years I have had a hard time growing them, but this year I finally have a few in my garden.

The daisy centres are done with flower soft and the daisy die cut is by Marianne. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

Ok this doily rocks... did I miss this one ...wheres it from... help me here so lovely...tfs

Barbara Godden said...

Love the doily as well, what is it called and who is it by?

the card is gorgeous.Love the daisy die too, I have one die from Marianne too.

Sharron Lynne said...

The doily die is from Cheerylynne, but I bought it in my favorite LSS in Dundas.