About Me

My photo
I love to take pictures and after I purchased my first digital camera I took even more pictures. I currently have albums, slide carrousels and CDs full of of pictures that need to be organized and presented in some type of fashion. That is why I started digital scrapbooking. So far I have only done a few pages, but my plans are to do alot more. My camera is also great help in organizing the cards that I have made. I have taken pictures of all the cards and want to make albums that I can leave with prospective customers. I have also put these pictures on the internet so family across Canada can see them.

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Metal Flowers


I love metal and when Wendy (Stampin' Canada), posted about the new metal flower tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers, I decided to give it a try. The flowers were made using embossing folders, a Sizzix flower die cut, a Marianne flower die cut and a Sizzix die cut for the leaves.

2 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful flowers Lynne, you did a fabulous job with them. Perhaps they will be hand deliver only cards. tfs.

Sheree said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog Sharron!
These metal flowers are works of art!! Can hardly wait to check out your other posts!